CFW700 General Purpose Drive
General purpose applications require everything in the same Drive.
The CFW700 covers power levels from 1.1 to 132kW (1.5 to 150 HP)
General Purpose Drive
One of the main focus for WEG Drives is have a robust product for general purpose applications. The CFW700 is a hight performance product with torque and speed control.
The power range:
- 1.5 to 2.2 kW (1.5 to 3 HP) 200-240 V – Single-phase
- 1.1 to 55 kW (1.5 to 75 HP) 200-240 V – Three-phase
- 1.5 to 132 kW (2 to 175 HP) 380-480 V – Three-phase
- 1.5 to 110 kW (2 to 150 HP) 500-600 V – Three-phase
The quality as Standard
DC link Reactor built-in
Incremental Encoder interface
8 digital input and 5 digital output
Modbus-RTU Communication protocol
Conformal Coating (Tropicalization)
Common DC bus configuration
Intelligent Thermal Management
Features and Benefits
- Scalar Control (V/F), Vector Control (VVW), Open loop Vector Sensorless and Closed Loop with Incremental Encoder
- Overload capacity: ND with 110% current or HD with 150% current in 60 sec.
- RFI Filter built-in (optional)
- Safety Stop board (EN 954-1/ ISO 13849-1 compliant)
- Ambient temperature -10 ºC up to 50 ºC (14 °F up to 122 °F)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3 standard
- Protection Degree IP20 and NEMA 1 (with accessory)
- SoftPLC function built-in
- Plug-in modules: I/Os and communication
- 24 V cd power supply board for control feeding
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a CFW700 to others without powering them up
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-485 built-in), CANopen, DeviceNet and Profibus DP
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
The possibility for fitting in the CFW700 series with accessories discarding any need for additional configuration (Plug and Play Philosophy) saves time and allows quickness and easiness when attempting to install modules shown below:
Human Machine Interface
The CFW700 Incorporated PLC functionalities, through a micro PLC factory built called SoftPLC. This additional tool gives more flexibility as the product also allows users to develop their own application programming in Ladder, ruling out in many cases, the need for an external PLC.
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or "Weg Ladder Programmer" is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Fans / exhausters
- Conveyor belts
- Roller tables
- Rotary flters
- Paper and Cellulose/ Wood Machines
- Chemical and Petrochemical process
- Ironworks and Metallurgy industries