CFW100 Mini Drive
The smallest Drive on the market.
The CFW100 covers power levels from 0.18 to 0.75 kW (0.25 to 1 HP).
Tutto ciò si traduce in bassi livelli di vibrazioni, versatilità di impiego e ridotta manutenzione.
Features and Benefits
- Power range: 0.18 to 0.75 kW (0.25 to 1 HP)
- Power supply voltage: 200-240 V
- Scalar control (V/F) or vector control (VVW)
- Overload capacity: 150% corrient in 60 sec.
- External RFI Filter (accessory)
- Ambient temperature -10 ºC to 50 ºC (14 °F to 122 °F)
- All the electronic boards are conformally coated classified as 3C2 according to IEC 60721-3-3 standard
- Protection Degree IP20
- HMI with 2 Parameters built-in
- SoftPLC function built-in
- Flash memory module: In few seconds, it is possible to download the programming from a CFW100 to others without powering them up
- Plug-in modules: I/Os, USB, Bluetooth®, Infrared and Fieldbus communication
- Communication protocols: Modbus RTU (RS-485) and CANopen
- WLP and SuperDrive G2 free software
Human Machine Interface
- Built-in HMI for the standard product
- Oriented start-up: programming step by step
- Remote HMI: Solution for panel door or machine console
WLP (WEG Ladder Programmer)
The WLP or "Weg Ladder Programmer" is a software that allows the user to program using ladder language, command and monitoring. It is a powerful 32 bits tool that grants you characteristics and functionalities to create professional applications through simple mouse clicks.
Software Superdrive G2
SuperDrive G2 is a tool for parameter setting, command and monitoring of drives. With intention to make the use of drives as easy and convenient as possible, the software provides user-friendly viewing, manipulating, and editing data with the drive. The data can also be stored and retrieved.
- Centrifugal pumps
- Process dosing pumps
- Fans / exhausters
- Stirrers / Mixers
- Lift doors
- Roller tables
- Rotary flters
- Small handling applications